Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Packing

I leave for the airport in less than 12 hours and there is still so much to do!  As I pack, I have found a few items missing, which means another run to the store.  But as a whole, packing is going well.  In fact, I was getting nervous as my bag was filling up that it might weigh too much.  But I am only at 40 pounds!!  That is great news because none of my toiletries are packed yet. Half the fun of travel is seeing how much you can cram into one suitcase!  Here are some pictures of my progress...   ok, these pictures are backwards in the order I intended, but I am too tired to fix...

I just thought these looked perfect for traveling!  
I can "brush" my teeth when I wake up on the flight.

This is the important stuff :0)


Suitcase full of clothes...so much more to add!

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend!! Sooo much fun! I hope you have a safe flight. Can't wait to hear all about it. Wish I was with you!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete